Monday 12 July 2010

Easy like Sunday morning..



...or Careful, man. There's a beverage here!



My first free weekend since I started work on Baby Issa!
I have to admit, I was thoroughly exhausted - to the extent that even sweet little M took initiative: feeding me constantly and giving me lots of hugs and cuddles!!


My brother is visiting and has been such a star.


Amongst his many kind and touching gestures was getting me a chilled coffee on Friday afternoon and manually putting my feet up on M's little chairs.


It was a perfect weekend...

On Saturday, we met up with some of my best friends and just laid back in the beautiful Kensington Palace Gardens and enjoyed the sun...








Sunday was "family day", first my brother, M and I had breakfast together
(I even squeezed in some beauty-time)


and then we BBQ'ed at one of my mother's oldest friends' houses. It was bizarre remembering my father pushing us three around their garden in wheelbarrow while lying in the grass with my own daughter - who later insisted on pushing me in the hammock!!





I know this was a lazy, time-wasting slacker entry.
I'll be back with another to-do-list, accounts of strategy meetings, how to confirm an order, an outline for a business plan and more soon.

The Dude(tte)





All photos by Alice Farquhar, Bernhard Stanchina and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment