Monday 2 August 2010

The Girl That Never Sleeps

New York City.

I lived in the Lower East Side (LES, innit) for a year in 2007 and being back feels akin to what I imagine getting back with your high school flame would be like - remembering all the highs, but ultimately finding that all the reasons that broke you up then, are still valid now. Perhaps more so.

I also miss my daughter in a way that is disconcerting: I am constantly struggling to not pick up random toddlers and hug them, or console strangers' children, because their cry moves me as much as my own child's... Parenthood is weird.

The reason I'm here is the childrenswear trade show "Children's Club" organised by ENK.

Our stand as usual is beyond cute and due to our wallpaper technique, it really stands out from the others and communicates instantly, visually drawing you in to the "printed world of Baby Issa"...




New York Loves You.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment